Greetings from CovaiCare!
Eldercare is more than brick and mortar. Brand CovaiCare defines happiness, wellness and the spirit of togetherness bundled with a perfect blend of care and compassion.
As pioneers with over 15 years of expertise in the field of endeavour, we have evolved the concept of active life for seniors that others try to emulate. Team CovaiCare shares a common vision of providing the community we serve with what they need. At CovaiCare, your expectations become entitlements. We continuously strive to exceed your expectations. As the author of active life concept of senior living, we use our insights as inputs to better the quality of life of the community we serve.
The retirement community that we built way back in 2004 has been certified in 2018 as a platinum rated community by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). This is a testimony to our foresight and commitment to environment.
A big differentiator with Covai is its Inclusivity. We understand needs. And address them. This is reflected in our newer projects that include assisted living, palliative care, preventive care, Options for persons with disabilities (PsWD) and memory care. Covai’s PolyCare is our innovation to bring back the concept of Family Doctors
As a consultant, we share our knowledge with specific developers. And work in implementing projects for them. Covai is involved in over 17 projects across India. This gives us an edge of understanding and aligning cultural diversity into the planning process. From Integrated township to stand alone retirement communities Covai today, stands tall as a leader in the industry. We bring two decades of experience in retirement living. And, we are still learning. Always thinking about the future needs of the elders whom we serve.
Team CovaiCare is proud of:
- 15 years of experience in senior living and care. We create concepts in elder living and care for others to emulate.
- 17 senior living projects including Serene Brand. We are not associated with Serene since 2013
- CovaiSmart App, to get services request from our residents and to audit our services delivery – available in both Android and IOS versions.
- SOP’s for services and care is followed.
- A sound redressal mechanism, that is time-tested. Not only a register is available in the dining room to log in any complaints/ suggestions, but one can do so through CovaiSmart App and in the monthly meetings chaired by the Managing Director
- CovaiCare family includes the elders whom we serve with compassion and in return we get their guidance at all times.
- Future is of our great concern. Future denotes ageing. Ageing means longevity. With longevity care assumes different dimensions. Assisted, PWD, Preventive, PolyCare, Memory, Palliative and Home Health Care are our offerings keeping with the requirements of the elders as they age.
- We have no restriction with any mobility issue for anyone to live in our retirement communities – be it on lease or rent or ownership basis. We consider disability to be differently abled. And, we are there to care for them.
- We are the only company in the world that cares for PsWD after the demise of the parents. We take care of them lifelong. This is part of our commitment to inclusive living
- Covai’s PolyCare at Coimbatore is accessible to all the residents of our retirement communities anywhere in India through Google. Doctors are available from 9 am to 8 pm, Monday – Saturday. Specialists come on specified dates and time. 2CT is the concept which makes our doctors just a whistle away.
- Technology as an aid to elderly living is our speciality. We constantly innovate, evolve and accept new technologies, which would aid our elders.
- With the help of our Physiotherapist, we have evolved a workshop spread over 36 sessions in three months, where our elders are trained on fall prevention.
- Y3K is a café at our retirement communities
- Our dwellings are wheelchair friendly including bathrooms. We provide bathroom solutions from Pressalit Care, Denmark.
- We are conscious about our environment and ecology. We put up our first STP in 2005 and have a zero – garbage policy.
- We keep a medical record of every resident both online and in print form. The data is kept up to date at all times.
- SOS (Save Our Soul), a wearable watch, created specially by our Team enables resident to inform about any emergency health issues necessitating evacuation by ambulance.
- We have private dine space for holding private parties in the retirement communities by any resident.
- Our senior citizens lead an Active life with events, movie shows, tours, travel, spirituals talks etc.,
- We release two newsletters every month. One newsletter is for the progress of our Retirement Community projects and the other, CovaiCare Happenings, is an online newsletter that gives news of interest and the happenings in all our communities.
- We are the first Retirement Community to receive Platinum rating by IGBC for 3 projects (Covai S3 Senior Care Centre) in Coimbatore created between 2004 – 2008.
- As we grow, we will be serving and caring for 675 senior citizens from April 2019, which would increase to 2400 by 1921-22 in multiple locations.
- We are in the process of separating “care” from “services” for better efficiency. A separate company named Covai Elder Care Private Limited is being incorporated for the same.
Come and be part of our CovaiCare Family. We will share your sorrow but provide joy with our concept of Active Life! Change is the only constant factor. Join us and enjoy the change as you grow younger in retirement communities by CovaiCare in Coimbatore, Bengaluru and Mysuru. Very soon at Pondicherry, Chennai, Mumbai (Panvel), Bengaluru (villa project) and possibly Mhow (near Indore).
Colonel Achal Sridharan, VSM